Infant Development Programme
Do you have questions or concerns about your child's development?
Check out our Infant Development Programme Handbook and Intake Referral Form:
Infant Development Programme assists families with children birth to 3 years who:
- Have a diagnosis
- Have a developmental delay or are at risk for delay in one or more skill area.
How can we help?
- Provide strategies and resources to encourage development
- Assessments, developmental checklists
- Opportunities for families to network
- Family support
- Assistance with the transition to preschool
- Referrals to and cooperation with other services.
- Acquire skills to encourage child’s development
- Empower families to make effective decisions with respect to their child
- Encourage families to make optimum use of available medical, family support and therapies.
- Home visits
- Weekly Playgroup sessions
- Daycare, community program, etc.
How do I access IDP services?
Referrals to the Infant Development Programme may come from any source:
- Parents or guardians
- Community health nurses
- Social workers
For more information, please call Cora Boecker, IDP Supervisor, at 604-534-1155 ext 108.
IDP Playgroup Locations, Schedules and Calendars:
- Thursdays, 10-11:15 am
- Langley Child Development Centre
- #103-5171 221A Street, Langley
- Free parking in designated LCDC stalls.
Walnut Grove Playgroup:
- Fridays, 10-11:15 am
- West Langley Hall
- 9402 208 Street, Walnut Grove
- Free parking
Aldergrove Playgroup: Note: Aldergrove playgroup has been temporarily cancelled due to low attendance.